Don't Put It Off Until Tomorrow!
3 Things We Cannot Put Off:
1. My Souls Salvation (2 Cor. 6:2; Mat. 7:13-14; Rom. 3:23, 6:23)
- Only Christ's blood can take away sins (Eph. 1:7; Col. 1:14; John 19:32-34).
- Christ's blood was shed in His death (Rom. 10:17; Heb. 11:6; Luk. 13:3, 5; Acts 3:19; Mat. 10:32-33; Rom. 10:10; Rom. 6:3-4; Acts 2:38).
- Can one pray to be saved? This is never found in scripture.
2. Sharing the Gospel (John 4:26)
- Share the truth in love.
- If you run them off, they were looking for a reason to run.
- Help them see they are lost.
- Today is the day of salvation.
3. Sharing your love (John 3:16)
- Express love to one another (1 John 4:7-8).
- Be positively motivated - we love God and we don't want to let Him down (1 John 5:3).
- With our spouses (Eph. 5:22, 25).
- With our children (Eph. 6:1).
- Love is a choice, a decision, a dynamic that seeks the highest level of its object.
- Don't wait until it's too late.